Granny's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This here be Granny's forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cesar Cortez is back but sad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cesar_Cortez

Cesar_Cortez

Cesar Cortez is back but sad Empty
PostSubject: Cesar Cortez is back but sad   Cesar Cortez is back but sad EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:31 pm

yo guys im back had some trouble in real life to take care of and plus my internet connection got cut off for 2 months lol but im back and heard the news about the server which sucks....hope Scott could get a new server or anyone.. Laughing Razz Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
Granny
Admin
Granny

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Cortez is back but sad   Cesar Cortez is back but sad EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 pm

D= i was wondering where my partner in burgershot lady crime went! how have you been?
Actually, i think steven just put up the server again but those who are admins are eh c_c; Im a lead admin there to but i dunno, the other admins there seem to be doing what they want >.>

D= where have you beeen talk to MEEEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://grannys.roflforum.net
Cesar_Cortez

Cesar_Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Cortez is back but sad   Cesar Cortez is back but sad EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:37 pm

lol well my i was busy in real life to much bull shit, n really you should pm me or post the Ip of the new server n i should come back like old times sake and maybe apply fo the gang that i apply at LA-RP lol
Back to top Go down
Granny
Admin
Granny

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Cortez is back but sad   Cesar Cortez is back but sad EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah sure, when ever i get it ill give it to you. Its not LA-RP anymore though, its Dark Fire Roleplay o.o
BTW, My msn is Virtual_i3_goddes@yahoo.com we can talk more about it through there since its easier for me than the forums o.o give me a holla!
Back to top Go down
http://grannys.roflforum.net
Cesar_Cortez

Cesar_Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Cortez is back but sad   Cesar Cortez is back but sad EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:26 pm

aight sure thing but add me too just in case and or send me a email at edranados@713live.com
Back to top Go down
pjownz-tyrone

pjownz-tyrone

Location : uk and sometimes bird watching :P if ya know what i mean :P

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Cortez is back but sad   Cesar Cortez is back but sad EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:57 pm

HEY! Yo..Yo..Yo............
........Yo

I think i remember you.. i think :L oh yeah and

I FOUND THE FORUM LINK!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

....sorry about that.. i've got a bad lol and rofl twitch ROFL see?

Razz anyway i'll probz be on forums again for a bit

The pwner has to go hax now cya guys...ROFL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Cortez is back but sad   Cesar Cortez is back but sad Empty

Back to top Go down

Cesar Cortez is back but sad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Granny's Forums :: Other :: Off topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com